The moving on ceremony was aesome!!
It was the best thing ever!!
It might have been the funnest thing I have ever experienced in my long 10 years of life I have lived through!!
I wish it could have gong on and on!!
I loved it!! How about you!!?
I can not express my liking of it enough so I might as well leave!! :(
Farewell!!
You know, it's weird how farewell and wellfare are made out of the same letters and even the letters are grouped and the same way! There like the same only backwards!! I have never seen another to words like that in my long 10 years of life I have lived through!! Would you mind telling me if you find another one of those pairs?
Anyway, bye!!
Lydia ^_^
I am totally with you! I wish it could have gone on and on and on and on!!!
ReplyDeleteIT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!
It's a good thing that we get to do it again in Middle School!! (the middle-school dances)
Except they play slow songs and the other grades are there.
Play slow songs?
ReplyDeleteLL
You know what Stella means about the slow songs!
ReplyDeleteI thought the evening was a magnificent success!
Words: 'Welfare' only has one 'l'! :(
I loved seeing you all having such a great time together!