Friday, July 15, 2011

Soccer game!!

So, on Wednesday we were going to go to the soccer game at Gellete stadium (I didn't spell that right) it was Manchester unighted verse Revelution and I was going with my Dad and my sister. We were driving, and there was so much traffic when my dad decided to turn around because we weren't going to make it in time. Rachel and I were really upset, but in the end we got to go to CB scoops and I got a frapp for the first time ever and it was so good! It was oreo! Then we went back to my house and watched the game on Tv! But now my dad owes us one, but we don't know what it will be!

LL ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Pity you didn't get to the game. Dad owes you big time! I watched the game too!

    ReplyDelete