Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Kitchen!!

Today when I got home there were workers everywhere! They are starting are kitchen! I'm so excited. On the way home we stopped for ice cream. It was good. I got peppermint stick. Anyway are kitchen is underway!

Today we had a substitute and it was totally boring. The best part of the day was art, where we did cardboard weaving. It was fun. The should-have-been second best was recess the blues creamed the whites. I got two goals. I was glad I scored, if only it was a game that could have gone down in history in a positive way it would have been more of a victory.

 LL ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Boring? Gosh! Ms. G. had nothing but nice things to say about you all!
    Didn't you find researching Wolves at all interesting?
    Mind you, you even complain of being bored staying on the Washington Mall!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo! I do not complain all the time. (Just some of it!)

    ReplyDelete