Or...
did someone steal it?
Well, no. Eventually the cleaner came out and gave us the key and left. We all hurried inside. It was decided me and Josh would share a room that had two twin beds in it. There was another room with two twin beds in it and Rachel got it all to herself. Unfair.
We explored the house and there wasn't much in it, besides form the usual stuff, except a FUSE BALL TABLE!! Yeah I know, pretty boring, but it was the best thing in the house.
Once we were settled in we went down to the mall.
Okay, now, the mall isn't a mall.
It is just called the mall. It is 2 miles long and it is outside. On the mall are all the famous monuments and museums and stuff. Here is a picture I got off the internet:
except it goes past the Washington monument (much like the Bunker hill monument, only taller) to the Lincoln memorial.
We were at the end with the Capitol (in the top right hand corner.)
I took a few pictures myself. I'll post one of them. I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to put the picture on this post, but it is on the next post!
LL ^_^
How come Rachel got the solo room?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Foosball is a fantastic game!
You were so lucky to be staying where you did!
Lucky!
Why do you think you always say that you seem to be so bored?