For my birthday dinner we went to this Vietnameise place in Alston it was really good!!! I ordered this thing called bun, that I get every time we go to a vietnameise resteraunt, it is pork on on top of vermichelli (noodles) with some vegetables and it comes with the best fish sauce ever!! It was so good!! I'm stuffed!! My cusins and my aunt and uncle were there and it was also one of there birthdays too! My aunts was there too!! For dessert there was a choice between three cakes, a chocolate :( cake with chocolate :( frosting, a vinilla cake with vinilla frosting, and a carrot cake :) with a
creamcheese frosting :) !! The carrot cake was so good, it is my favorite kind of cake ever!! I love it!!
On that happy note I shall leave you!!
LL^_^
Sounds like a fabulous evening!
ReplyDeleteIt was!!
ReplyDelete